Thursday, October 9, 2008

Soooo Busy Lately

So, I've not had a chance to blog in depth lately, and I still don't but thought I'd say I haven't dropped off the face of the planet. I have been so busy with work, my part time has moved to full time and then some. Which is nice, because I like money (I get paid by the hour), but I've barely had a chance to sleep, breathe, or exercise in a week and half. I'm just doing deposition after deposition, and working on writing projects too! I'm pretty tired. I'm hoping that this weekend, when Brian is gone hunting, I can just relax on my own, watch a movie, and hopefully go see J&C and little baby O. I haven't seen them since we visited in the hospital and I desperately want to!

The other cool thing that happened was that last weekend we went to a football game in Notre Dame. It was tremendous fun. We went down late on Friday, and made it to my friend K-Lo's (great law school buddy, was in our wedding) at about 10 pm. Got up the next morning and went to the game with K-Lo's great friends KMu and PMu, whom I met last summer working in South Bend. They are awesome. We had a great time, and the 5 of us went out to dinner Saturday, and Brian, K-Lo and PMu ate more sushi than I could imagine 3 people eating. KMu and I skipped that, neither of us cares to eat raw fish. We ate at K-Lo's favorite place, which is this Korean hole in the wall that also does sushi. By the time we left, we all smelled of fish and Kimchee (Korean sauerkraut). But the food was good. On Sunday, we all had breakfast at K-Lo's and laughs were had by all. Then we came home and I worked more. Busy!

So that's why I haven't posted in over a week! Now, I'm waiting for next weekend, which is the Central Western game up in Mt. Pleasant with my aunt and uncle and also we are still waiting for my friend and reader A to have her baby! Come on baby H! It's time to come out!


1 comment:

April said...

Kimchee!! I've eaten at a Korean restaurant. It was so delicious but man, did I reek when I stepped out of that place! haha. I ate soooo much food that it was insane.

I wish GRap had more authentic ethnic eateries. And that JB was as passionate about them as me.

Maybe I'll find some study that says that Asian food can quicken labor--maybe then he'll take me out for Thai food tonight! :)