Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dear Blog...

Dear Blog:

I know it seems as though I've totally forgotten about you. I'm sorry. I really do still love you, I'm just really, really busy with work right now. And when you're on a computer 8 hours a day at work, you sort of don't want to come home and visit your blog. Not much has been going on lately anyway, just work, work, work and normal life stuff. You're really not missing much. Plus, and don't be mad, I've been spending a lot of time with your cousin Facebook lately. No, that is NOT cheating! You and I DO NOT have a mutually exclusive relationship. I promise I'll get back with you soon, I hope you haven't been lonely. I really am not going to abandon you, I promise. Especially because once the kids are home (whenever THAT might be), I'll certainly have lots and lots of good things to tell you.

Some good things are coming up, so maybe I'll tell you about those in a few weeks--Grant's Open House, my birthday, then Fourth of July and Brian's and my vacation up north at the end of July. Hopefully I'll have good pictures to show you!

Take heart blog, and know that your owner still loves you.

1 comment:

April said...

Great post. Hopefully your blog will forgive you and be patient. I know I will. :) Been wondering where you were, but rightly assumed that you were busy!