Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Biggest Loser

I went Christmas shopping this afternoon--whew! The closer it gets to Christmas, the more vicious Toys R Us gets. Mothers and grandmothers everywhere, not realizing that their carts are completely blocking the aisles, thinking that they are the only shoppers in the world. Glad to get that done and get out of there. But I got four kids done today, so I guess the pain is worth it. All we have left are my in laws, Brian's brother and his girlfriend, and Brian's youngest sister and her husband. That all should be fairly easy. And with two and a half weeks to go! Excellent progress! Now all I need to do is wrap! (Easier said than done.)

Sorry for the tangent, now on to the actual topic of this post, which is my fave show right now, The Biggest Loser. I love, love, love it. Too bad it doesn't inspire me to get off my ass a little more! Anyway, last night Nicole got voted off. That made me sad. I liked her, she seemed like a nice girl. I would rather have either of the guys go, particularly that Neil character. I don't think I like him. I still have not forgiven him for the water loading stunt of several weeks ago, which I think is particularly underhanded. Yes, it's a game, but come on. That just smacks of cheating to me. And then a couple weeks after that, he's trying to act all morally superior and talking about wanting to send Ryan home "the right way." Whatever. And as Isabeau said a few weeks ago, Bill's not even fat anymore, he got lost on the way to skinny person camp. So, Bill can go.

While I generally do like the women that are left, I wouldn't be upset if Isabeau got sent home. She's kind of immature I think, and I believe that her trainer Jillian feels the same. Speaking of Jillian, boy is that one tough chic. I would love to have her as a trainer. She would kick my ass and make me cry (which is probably what I need right now). And Bob seems okay to me too, but I think he'd be a little too touchy feely spiritual for my taste. The third trainer, Kim, looks like a Barbie to me, with obviously fake blond hair (which I can't put down too much, as my hair is highlighted currently). The killer for me is that her boobs are obviously too large to be real to her body. I can't stand all this plastic surgery/nose jobs/boob jobs/tummy tucks all these people get. There is NO WAY I would ever put myself under the knife for something like that in the name of vanity. It's so fake. Another reason I love my husband--he hates fake people, especially really fake looking women.

I cannot wait for the finale in two weeks. I would love if a woman would win, seeing as that has never happened before. Girl power! I also can't wait to see what the voted off contestants currently look like. Especially Kae--I love her to death. She was a machine. But first, must watch next week to see who the final four will be!



No comments: